Governing booking of reservations/tours for the clients
(The Tourist is hereby is requested to read all these conditions carefully as he/she shall be bound by them)
You/Client mean the Person/Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
We/Us/Company means DIVA and all its Affiliates.
Independent Contractors means Hotelier/Hotel Owners/Transporters/Owners of Cruise Liners/ or any other person or organization who is being selected by the company to render services to the client.
Date of Booking is the first day from which the Hotel/Resorts/Palace is booked for the client.
High Season includes but is not restricted to:-
Premium weeks and premium weekends of the year
Premium months of the year -(i.e November to March)
Festive Period i.e 20th December to 4th January as well as the Diwali season
All National Holidays like Central & State Government Holidays of Any State.
Tours include transportation, guide services, hotel bookings, air transfers, boot cruises and sightseeing.
When any booking is made and it is accepted by us either on the web or by email, telephonic/fax confirmation it constitutes a contract between you and DIVA. All bookings are taken on the condition that you accept these terms and conditions.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
We are holiday facilitators only. Our role is confined to selecting and presenting to you hotels that conform to a certain standard of service, so that you can make an informed choice about the Hotel/Tour whose services you want to avail of. We act as a medium through which you can access information about the various hotels/resorts/palaces, their prices and the packages they offer. We only select and inspect the services provided by the independent contractors and have no control in running any of these services. We cannot be held responsible for any delayed or improper services provided by the independent agency and also for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, who are the independent entities / contacts and we have no control over them. We are also not responsible for the delay or deficiency in services provided by the hotel or any other service provider or/and any act or actions of co-travelers or co-passengers.
Hotel Tariffs and other prices are subject to change any time and without prior notice.
Prices mentioned on the website, brochures etc are subject to change due to increase in tariffs by hotels, transporters or other independent contractors or due to the imposition of new taxes.
Tourists will have to pay taxes and service charges directly at the respective hotels. Certain hotels charge a security deposit on check in, which is refundable on check out after deducting any expense borne by the tourist. All passengers are liable to pay this deposit.
All information given in our website or in our brochures is based on the information available at the time of publication. Our site description are of amenities normally available .We reserve the right to change any brochure or information on the website before or after your booking due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes, sufficiently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking.
GRADATION OF HOTELS
The star status on which the hotels are graded is based on our evaluation of the quality of services/amenities they offer and is commensurate to the pricing of the package. The star status denoted on our website may or may not be the same as granted by the Central/ State Tourism Board or any other authority authorized to do the same.
If circumstances make you cancel the booking, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation charges:
A. Cancellation Charges for Hotel Bookings/ Hotel Packages
CANCELLATION CHARGES ATTRACTED
Less than 72 hours from the date of Booking 100% of the Booking Amount
HIGH SEASON CANCELLATION CHARGES 100% of the Booking Amount in all circumstances
B. Cancellation charges for Tours/Tour Packages
CANCELLATION CHARGES ATTRACTED
16 to 30 days before arrival - 30% of the tour cost
07 to 15 days before arrival - 40% of the tour cost
Less than 06 days or no show - 100% of the Booking Amount in all circumstances
High Season -
Special Train Journey -
Special Airfares -
The Client shall read ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRINTED ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL AS THE SERVICE VOUCHER BEFORE ACCEPTING THE SAME. The Service Voucher and Payment Receipt(if any) shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties, on the Client accepting the service voucher and making part payment towards the total consideration of the Hotel package.
The Company reserves the right to decline to register any person or process as the Client for any Holiday without assigning any reason whatsoever.
1. There shall be no Contract in force between the Company and the Client until the Company has received the appropriate non refundable deposit ( Rs. 500/- for Hotel Booking & Rs. 10000/- for Tour Bookings ) . If the full payment is not made as per the timelines prescribed by the Company we reserve the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in this brochure.
2. No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition as stated in this brochure. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for
3. Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
4. Any act, omission, default of independent contractor or other person, or of any servant or agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage, facilities or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
5. If the client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the independent contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to us / our Company to take up the matter with the independent contractor so that in future other clients do not face the same difficulty.
6. Any claim or complainant by the client must be notified to the Company in writing within seven days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to this Company beyond this period will be entertained and the Company shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
7. In the event that hoteliers/transporters do not accept bookings made by us on behalf of the client due to any reason whatsoever then the client has the right to claim refund of the amount paid by him towards the said service. There shall be no additional amount payable by us on account of the aforesaid. In such an event the client has the option to avail of alternate hotel/transportation services as provided by us.
If on arrival at the hotel a client is not provided with the rooms/facilities he had booked for due to the same being sold out or due to some error , the same shall be taken up with the hoteliers/transporters themselves and we shall not be responsible for the same.
The Company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Holiday due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure. Such refund would be based on various number of factors and the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (if any) for amendment and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Clients by the Company. Administrative costs of Rs. 500 in case of hotels and Rs. 10000 in case of tours will be deducted from the Refund Amount. It would take atleast 30 days to process such refunds.
REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO US COLLECTING THE REFUNDS FROM THE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
There shall be no refund if the Client does not or cannot utilize the Hotels or the services provided therein. Nor can any refund be made for loss of hotel vouchers etc. by the clients.
For all claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the Clients, claim of deficiency in service or the like, the same shall be resolved by a Sole Arbitrator to be nominated by the Company. The arbitration shall be in held in Mumbai. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996.